Search on the web what you need

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

We wish you a happy new year 2011 and more money in the years to come.

This is the last week in 2010. It was a pretty tough year. I think all of us made a lot of hard decisions for our life this year. It is said that things won't get better in 2011. We hope and pray for the better. It is a saying in my country: "When things go bad, like now should the things be for us". Since we are in winter holidays this is not a financial happy end of year for the most of us. How many of you will you know for sure how much money will you have at the end of next year? For me I will tell you this. As far as my financial situation goes I made some decisions that balanced my spending, but it brought my status to a total stagnation. avoiding total collapse. This means that I got a job, a not so pleasant job, but it provides my survival in this world. I am not happy with my job, my career, and I don't have so many options left. I suppose you find
yourself in some situation, trying to split your hard earned money between yourself, your family and friends, and some business endeavors if you want. I tried a little bit of everything to earn money the easy way, and it didn't go too well, but then I realized that I am more good at making some savings than produce more money. I will try to provide you with information and news that not only helps me, but helps you especially in finding out how this system works. We all arrive at a point when we have to survive. Remember, money makes the world go round, every banks needs money in order to give money, but in order to survive, it will make sure that it takes more money from us and gives back lesser. In this game someone always looses. Like in any gambling game, the house, that is the bank, always has the advantage, especially when you feel like you have the advantage. Ad like any house or govern sustained by a group or by a majority, a bank will not trip over one client. The best thing you can do for yourself is going with a bank that respects her clients, that has no over baring advantage on you. So keep your eyes open and forget any embarrassments when it comes to your money. Especially in this time of year when you have to think about buying gifts for Christmas or for the New Year. I admit it, Society is based on banks right now, and we cannot survive without them, but keep in mind that they need us. They need all of us. Maybe one cannot make a difference, but many can, and they have to learn that greed is no way about it. The option to choose a better bank for yourself remains yours, just like free will.          
I hope I will get to write more useful posts in the next year to come. Posts that will help you, posts that will bring you up to speed. Thanks for reading this blog.
We wish you happy new year and more money in your life to save or to spend, to make a better life for you or for your closest, we wish all the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search on the web what you didn't find here

Custom Search

Yahoo! News: Personal Finance News